Handle with Care
Ready to wear Waist Beads
- Make sure to twist the clasp all the way so it doesn’t loosen when wearing it.
- Our waist beads can be worn in the shower, pool or beach.
- Its a MUST to let the clasp dry out after wetting. You can take it off and let it air dry or dry with a cloth.
- REMINDER: Check to see which gemstones can be in water.
- Do not handle with greasy, perfumed, or soiled hands.
- Best if stored in individual jewelry box, cotton cloth, or tissue wrap when not wearing.
It is important to measure correctly. Stand comfortably and do not suck in or squeeze in your stomach. Use a measuring tape or string to measure around where you would like the strand to lay on you, then measure the string. Remember to leave some room when measuring to avoid a tight fit. So add about an inch of your waist size.
Depending on what you are using the waist beads, for weight loss or weight tracking or just for fashion.
So be mindful when choosing the right size for you.
Click here to watch instructional video
light blue glass beads
authentic opalite gemstones
with Swarovski crystals
strung on wire
♥ Psychic abilities ♥ Spirituality ♥ Transition
Opalite is subtle yet highly energetic. It is ideal for meditation. Opalite improves communication on all levels, especially the spiritual. It removes energy blockages of the chakras and meridians. Emotionally, Opalite helps by assisting during transitions of all kinds. It engenders persistence and gives us strength in verbalising our hidden feelings. It can also help us to be successful in business.