Handle with Care
Ready to wear Waist Beads
- Make sure to twist the clasp all the way so it doesn’t loosen when wearing it.
- Our waist beads can be worn in the shower, pool or beach.
- Its a MUST to let the clasp dry out after wetting. You can take it off and let it air dry or dry with a cloth.
- REMINDER: Check to see which gemstones can be in water.
- Do not handle with greasy, perfumed, or soiled hands.
- Best if stored in individual jewelry box, cotton cloth, or tissue wrap when not wearing.
It is important to measure correctly. Stand comfortably and do not suck in or squeeze in your stomach. Use a measuring tape or string to measure around where you would like the strand to lay on you, then measure the string. Remember to leave some room when measuring to avoid a tight fit. So add about an inch of your waist size.
Depending on what you are using the waist beads, for weight loss or weight tracking or just for fashion.
So be mindful when choosing the right size for you.
Click here to watch instructional video
clear glass beads
with hamsa charm
The Hamsa is a protective symbol that brings in luck, health, happiness and good fortune, warding off evil and negative feelings.
In many cultures, even today, there is a prevailing superstition that if a person with evil thoughts in their hearts gazes at you, their ‘evil eye’ can cause bad things to happen. So, by wearing a Hamsa, you intercept that negativity and it does not cause you harm.
The Hamsa represents abundance and goodness. It becomes a welcoming sign that invites good things into your life. In this position, the fingers are generally close together, as a sign of invitation for good luck.