Rose Quartz Bracelet
Handle with Care
Ready to wear Waist Beads
- Make sure to twist the clasp all the way so it doesn’t loosen when wearing it.
- Our waist beads can be worn in the shower, pool or beach.
- Its a MUST to let the clasp dry out after wetting. You can take it off and let it air dry or dry with a cloth.
- REMINDER: Check to see which gemstones can be in water.
- Do not handle with greasy, perfumed, or soiled hands.
- Best if stored in individual jewelry box, cotton cloth, or tissue wrap when not wearing.
It is important to measure correctly. Stand comfortably and do not suck in or squeeze in your stomach. Use a measuring tape or string to measure around where you would like the strand to lay on you, then measure the string. Remember to leave some room when measuring to avoid a tight fit. So add about an inch of your waist size.
Depending on what you are using the waist beads, for weight loss or weight tracking or just for fashion.
So be mindful when choosing the right size for you.
Click here to watch instructional video
rose quartz gemstones
Healing with Rose Quartz
♥ Unconditional love ♥ Self-love ♥ Mother love ♥ Caring ♥ Kindness ♥ Friendship ♥ Romantic love ♥ Platonic love
Rose Quartz is the stone of universal love. It restores trust and harmony in relationships, encouraging unconditional love. Rose Quartz purifies and opens the heart at all levels to promote love, self-love, friendship, deep inner healing and feelings of peace. Calming and reassuring, it helps to comfort in times of grief.
Rose Quartz dispels negativity and protects against environmental pollution, replacing it with loving vibes. It encourages self forgiveness and acceptance invoking self trust and self worth.