The Amethyst Necklace
Handle with Care
Ready to wear Waist Beads
- Make sure to twist the clasp all the way so it doesn’t loosen when wearing it.
- Our waist beads can be worn in the shower, pool or beach.
- Its a MUST to let the clasp dry out after wetting. You can take it off and let it air dry or dry with a cloth.
- REMINDER: Check to see which gemstones can be in water.
- Do not handle with greasy, perfumed, or soiled hands.
- Best if stored in individual jewelry box, cotton cloth, or tissue wrap when not wearing.
It is important to measure correctly. Stand comfortably and do not suck in or squeeze in your stomach. Use a measuring tape or string to measure around where you would like the strand to lay on you, then measure the string. Remember to leave some room when measuring to avoid a tight fit. So add about an inch of your waist size.
Depending on what you are using the waist beads, for weight loss or weight tracking or just for fashion.
So be mindful when choosing the right size for you.
Click here to watch instructional video
Authentic Amethyst gemstones
♥ Increases nobility ♥ Spiritual awareness ♥ Psychic abilities ♥ Inner peace and healing ♥ Healing of body, mind & soul ♥ Positive transformation ♥ Meditation ♥ Balance ♥ Relieves stress ♥ Communication
Amethyst is a powerful and protective stone. It guards against psychic attack, transmuting the energy into love and protecting the wearer from all types of harm, including geopathic or electromagnetic stress and ill wishes from others.
Amethyst is a natural tranquiliser, it relieves stress and strain, soothes irritability, balances mood swings, dispels anger, rage, fear and anxiety. Alleviates sadness and grief, and dissolves negativity. Amethyst activates spiritual awareness, opens intuition and enhances psychic abilities. It has strong healing and cleansing powers.